Granite Seed Company specializes in supplying seed and erosion control products for land reclamation and restoration, turf, beautification, pasture and range.
On this website you will find tools to help you plan your seeding or erosion control project for maximum success.
- Over 500 plant species are described with photographs and maps of there distibution throughout the U.S.A.
- Erosion control products are described with guidelines for selecting products, instructions for there installation, and printable versions of the required certificates of compliance.
- List of prohibited and noxious weeds by State.
- A guide to ecoregions of the U.S.A in a handy pop-up map.
- Technical Guidelines on Seed Testing and Labeling, Site-Adapted Seed, and Pure Live Seed.
- Planting Guides for wildflowers, new turf installations, and for turfgrass restoration.
An interactive Project Planner that will calculate the available species for your project. Just fill in some information about your objectives, location, soil type, precipitation, etc. and send!